Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another day at school...


Just Another boring day in english class our teacher is pretty sick and she just pretty much gave us busy work and fell asleep...lol Thats her in the way back with the white hair, Girl in the middle I think is a cake, and Jake and Bruno are sitting right next to me. I don't think i'm going to be doing the busy work because I could probably do it in 30 mins at home hahah. I have a Japanese vocab test coming up (which I think is far more important then busy work) and thats the pink paper you see in front of me. Of course I would have my hourly refreshments hahah. That reminds me that I gotta start applying for UC's or CSU's I have no clue which one to sign up to. I kinda wanna go to Irvine but it seems kinda over hyped. We'll see what the future has to hold for me. I'm on the Nooto Computaa (notebook computer) lol. Short and simple today. And why is it so hot today?

No comments: