Monday, September 1, 2008

Ain't no way to explain or say


Car needs some dish in its life.

Fuck I want these wheels so bad. I hope nobody swoops within these next few weeks
check the specs 17x8+9 17x9+8 5x114.3 not to bad right? I need monies!

Anyways...summary of my last few nights
Chilled at duff's house warming party after work. Came kinda late but still came though! Hella chill for how many people were there met some cool new people. Played some guitar hero, ate at dennys after. Just got home from sky's/tako's shindig, saw alot of people that have missed me and I have been absent with for a while. Caught up with times, Night looked like it was going to end early, but tako saved it with his pad. Shit was pretty buck wild, alot of people were buzzin like shawayze! I'd like to say the girl to guy ratio was about even at tako's but most of them were AHEM. fat bishes Lol thanks hector for trying, but afterwards we had a Jb session and all of them knew me but I felt bad because I didn't remember half of them, since they claimed to hear good things about me in middle school/highschool. Don't you hate that feeling when a person knows you but you don't know them? I shoulda jumped in the pool with Karl! Uno pretty much made the night for me he gave me a nice light show I was hella trippin out. Nothing but laughs. Morning was pretty funny feeling, it was actually the afternoon when I woke up, Now off to Jason's to pick up some wheels, and maybe some JOgurt, and afterwards studying and pretty much stuff that you do at home.

Happy labor day weekend for those of you that don't work and are reading this.


No comments: