Saturday, September 20, 2008

LATER that night.....

I met up with the chino hills boys! At montclair plaza for a little quick snap session/chill sesh. Security guard was pretty cool/weird, but aren't we all weird in a way? haha. Jameson was taking photos, I pretty much showed up when the battery died...But I still showed up Right? Well yeah heres a pic.

They pretty much called it a night early for me! hahah pussies. So I called up Pf and hung out with the wes~co gang, and guess where? yeah thats right. And chilled up until 3am ish and headed over to marcs because I suggested brawl time. Since Games have been a form of relaxation lately, with school and work and all. Come to mention it blogging is pretty relaxing too hahah. I pretty much got home an hour or so anywho. And thus comes more pics from one of our spots. Welcome to my life, on the weekends theres no such thing as sleep. My three fav angles from Marc's Mspace. thanks alot pal! Imagine my car with Vinyl! nahhh i'm not down. It would be nice though! But I'm probably gonna go back into that stock look since I daily this on a Daily Grind. Man it's becoming like Levin, but I'm not even Trying at all. Sad Isn't it?!?

No comments: