Monday, September 15, 2008

Flying into your town.





haha I thought i'd never see the day when I put a Gt wing on one of my cars. I always wasn't a fan of them, but curiousity killed the cat? hahah my car is still awaiting paint, but yeah heres how its pretty much seen on the streets nowadays. I always thought a wing wouldn't really do anything. It turns out they really actually do, I took the kyles on a ride to McDonalds and gave my car a little mini-shakedown..can't really tell you where! The streets is watching!! keke. The rear just kept sliding out and I actually maintained a long high speed one! at full lock. it actually feels pretty sturdy on the freeway too. My rear doesn't really feel loose at all! So yeah we'll see how long I could run this before I start dealing with some of my friends...AKA (local police department) My car is dying for a roofwing btw.

No comments: