Monday, September 29, 2008

Quick weekend Highlights



So yeah Friday went to UCR with some friends for the block party I wanted to see, The roots, came kinda late, Lagged it so we ended up watching Eagle Eye. Really suspensful movie, I wanted to embark an adventure afterwards, really good actors, and went kinda soft at the end... LOL.

Saturday I pretty much chilled out.. with some friends had some laughs.

Sunday went to a meet a superior nissan off of gale, pretty cool met with some people met a few people again, and then some new people. Then went to see my friends Jermz, Robby, and Ryan..get down at the kart track, Very cool track first drift event at this track so I wanted to scope it out for myself. I'm tottally down for this track next event they have. Did a quick Track layout for those of you that are interested in trying it in the near future. Really exciting to watch, must be even funner to actually drive on it, Definately not low car friendly hahah, unless you got some skills behind the wheel. Its somewhat narrow, but seriously the excitement is really what I live for. The layouts resemble videos I have seen in Japan, seems really interesting to drive, and actually gives a fun event no matter how much power you have. Some pretty talented drivers out there, and hope to see them in the near future.

No comments: