Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tokyoooo Poooliccce club!



So another friday night and I decided to watch me some TPC at the glasshouse, with a couple of friends, but before then of course there was a few bands playing we showed a little before TPC started playing. First pic was the Whigs pretty new band they were pretty decent, I'd listen around for them in the future. The main guitarist snapped his string towards the end, was pretty rad. But yeah when TPC was setting up they were pretty legit, Not to long ago this band was pretty garage type. So I was amazed what kind of light show they had, and how serious their performance truly was...Certain songs gave me the chills I loved it! hahah. But yeah it was an eventful night so I'm probably gonna write two blogs for this night. Afterwards we hit up "mixbowl" haven't been their in ages and it still tastes the same. loll.

No comments: