Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back in the day

ahh the smell of tires being burn, Oil being burned, Tires in my car... All of this makes it seem so unreal. I went to a 626 drift event, just to test out a few things with my car. To my surpise my motor felt really good and its ready No problems what so ever... Problem is I'm just not ready and I still have a few rubbing/binding issues. I didn't go all out but the car is ready for a beatin, I probably went 30% when I could go 110%. Kyle said I had a pretty smooth run so I'm glad I did at least I did that much. First run and my tires are already dead. So I had to conserve my drive home tires. I'm trying to imagine if I went all out, my tires probably would have popped and my tie rods probably would have broke on me. I sometimes Miss the corolla life, for its cheap goodness. I literally could use a set of brand new tires for 3 events. haha. This suby at the event Fully sponsored made me realize how tight it is to be a huge driver like that. But I feel like I'm not even nearly close to his level. Maybe someday. I saw Yoshi at the track too he was at the subyfest thing. With one of his JDM photographer guys. Said my hello's to him and mentioned that there was drifting up at balcony if he wanted to come. In which he did with that awesome suby driver. His s2k looks really clean now, its all one color!!! Sky's cressida nearly blew up.. rough times. But yeah drive home was ok I still had energy, when everybody was dead tired.. Came home to my computer it was being gay to me so I just said FUG IT and knocked out haah. shitty expensive hobby! I need to make more money somehow.... Til next time!!! I'm glad my car came home in one piece and I know what I need to do to it. I feel it..its almost to that point of awesomeness. Those few runs made miss going to the track every month. Now my head is back to school lol I don't even want to think of my car thats probably why I was only at 30% ahaha. I feel like a nerd when I say this but I can't wait for tues hahaha. accounting club is pretty interesting...school just keeps getting more and more interesting in general!!

No comments: