Wednesday, October 8, 2008

626 drift oct4-5











So spent the night at the track again, was really chill really nice and cool on saturday, clouds were hovering us all day and I wanted it to just rain already, I felt like poking one of the clouds so It could burst all the rain out hahah. Ran out of most of my tires on saturday, pretty much drifted on my drive home tires on sunday. keke First event that I actually tandemed, made me feel good til this day. Well yeah heres some pics, enjoy. No problems what soever, slight binding at full lock but who doesn't get that?!? LOL. Oh yeah and I forgot to adjust my dampening all saturday it was on my daily settings, haha so when it came time for sunday, I cranked it up and started pouring alot more smoke and whipping it way harder and faster.

No comments: