Thursday, October 23, 2008

sighs are for today.

yeah I haven't updated this in a while. Already knocked out two mid-terms so i'm somewhat relieved, I still have philsophy mid-term next thurs, Still have some time, so I'm going to take advantage. I should start looking for a new job, to pay off some little debt I have, so I might not be drifting for a while... I know sad right? What an expensive hobby, I have. Oh well its worth it. I kinda miss having free time every now and then.. but thats college life for you. Sometimes I want to hold off drifting. but its like a drug to me. Something that I've been into for the longest time. I don't know if i'll feel the same after a long break like that. Just even little breaks from it kills me. Theres no explaination of the passion I have for it. More then words, well thats my 2 cents for today, and i'll leave it at that.

No comments: