Monday, October 20, 2008

More shit. More fun, More chaos.











yeah pretty much self explainatory. Certain people(s) like Franz and Karl made my weekend.

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it.

crashed...somewhere...into something...parked it at karl's, chilled in the area all weekend kicked back a little, and fixed that shit.

Lets just say a 25ish mph turn, I decided to try it doing everything earlier at 45 mph haha. 1st gear drifts got boring. madd oversteered, tires wouldn't catch grip, exactly how I crashed last time, I really need to get in a good habit of buying new tires. now. or pull out some camber. bent the Front LCA, and tension rod, Bent the rear toe arm, need aero now. but hold off because I have a bad case of myfundsarelow. in that I mean real low. lol.