Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doing work.

Yeah so raised my car and got it aligned the other day. Need adjustable toe arms, I pulled out most of my camber, can't wait to see how much more it smokes, the wheels are easier to be flusher too, kinda being whatever with my car putting stuff off to the side.. I've been looking at beat cars all day yesterday Philstar got me into the beat look again, so I might just keep it for a while..Damn Phil! Still need to get some tickets signed off. I finally got around to painting my R/c body actually found some time after work at tako's pad its gunmetal like my old levin if you were wondering.. It looks pretty tight laid out, one of my favorite cars of all time. can't wait, but yeah going to hold off for a bit, since of upcoming events. Like halloween everybody have fun and be safe! And my last midterm... My teacher I have a feeling shes really out to get me, but i'm going to show her whats up, and what I could do. Might even pull an all nighter, wish me luck!

1 comment: